• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: D23 Exclusive The Art of Mark Henn Lithograph signed by him at D23

Auction Ended: D23 Exclusive The Art of Mark Henn Lithograph signed by him at D23

PinTraderSam

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You are bidding on a lithograph signed by supervising animator on basically every heroine related Disney film ever. His works are included on the lithograph itself.

Mainly interested in pins but I believe it has to be open to any item.

So any item Winnie the Pooh related or Dumbo related for my 3 month old would be what I’m looking for.

Other than that, pins

Toy Story, Hades, Cheshire, Genie, Up, Pixar for myself.

Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh, and almost anything for Wife.

Good traders, mainly old Auctions/shopping

Not interested in
Cars
Fab 5
Brave

Use pin interests for interests in items. Like Toy Story items.

Ends Sunday 06/30 6 PM Disneyland Time

Happy Bidding!
9b54ccfa06ab4a2f5ff05099d8acf509.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try with these please,Pin 127887 DLP cast lanyard series Toy Story Alien
RS_R407d67d1ca.png
and pin 131550 DLP Cast lanyard series Hamm from Toy Story
RS_R56a77f083a.png
,Thanks.

Does the auction not go through if there aren’t 3 bidders? If a mod can clarify that’d be great.

Auctions go through if there is a valid bid. There is no minimum bid limit. Here are the relevant guidelines from the forum rules:

7. An auction cannot be closed due to unsubstantial bids.
9. The auctioneer recognizes that they are putting an authentic pin or other Disney merchandise up for bid, and they may not necessarily get the offers that they are looking for. While it is encouraged to lead bidders in a direction of style pin (or other Disney merchandise) you are looking for, reserves are prohibited. All items put up for auction must be traded to one of the offers made at the specified end date.

Back