D23 Mystery Shipment

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by krand1276, May 11, 2019.

1. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

Did anyone else get a random email from D23 saying that there was a shipment coming their way? I received the email below yesterday.
    [​IMG]

The thing is, I didn’t order anything and when I click on the link where it says to see more details of my order, it says there have been no orders placed. It leaves me scratching my head as to what’s going on.

The fact that it has a typo saying “Track you package here” instead of “your package” first made me wonder if it was a spam email, but the tracking number seems to work and the rest looks legit. The address they’re sending it to is mine.

Anyone else get one too or know what it might be? I received my 10th anniversary pin set a long time ago, so it’s not that.

I know I could just wait and see, but I’m the type of person that prefers spoilers and to know what to expect.

watzshakinbacon and Shelterkat like this.
  2. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

Everyone on the group I'm on thinks it's the magazine. I didn't get it, but I also just renewed my membership, so it would make sense I'm getting it with my membership gift.

krand1276 likes this.
  3. Mcgilligan

Mcgilligan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I also received the e-mail.

I have not renewed yet.

I did receive a poster a month or so ago from D23 for being a Charter member. It was a surprise and it was not accompanied by an e-mail.

krand1276 likes this.
  4. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

I got the same email and wondered, too. I already got the poster and the pin set with my new membership card, so maybe it is the magazine. Some people have gotten free movie tickets, maybe that is it. Will find out soon.

krand1276 likes this.
  5. Mcgilligan

Mcgilligan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I received free movie tickets too, but that was about two weeks ago.

krand1276 likes this.
  6. Mcgilligan

Mcgilligan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I looked at the tracking information.

It should arrive on Wednesday and it weighs over 1 lbs.

krand1276 likes this.
  7. Mcgilligan

Mcgilligan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

My magazine arrived today.

I looked at my package tracking and my package was delivered.

8. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

Magazine for me too. Kind of a let down. I mean, gorgeous cover, but it’s not something I needed a tracking number for. LOL

9. Bobbi

Bobbi New Member

0   0   0

Aw man :( I got that email too and was hoping it was something more lol I’ve never gotten a tracking # for a magazine

krand1276 likes this.