Dad's upcoming scans

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by stratasfan, Nov 13, 2019.

1. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hi, All! I know it has been a little quiet on the Mid-Western Front over here, other than pin trading! However, we've really been trying to not worry about the scans for the three months between. Mom, Sis, and I are having serious adrenal problems from stress, and we've been trying our best to minimize it around here. However . . . Dad's next scans are the 20th. Would really appreciate prayer. Hoping they are clean this time! Since it spread to his liver, we haven't had a clean scan. But God can always make this a first! However, please pray that it might be clean, or if it is not that it is in a place and small enough that they can do the ablation and not full open surgery! That's really our prayer at this time!

Thanks to all! We so appreciate all your support throughout this whole battle! So, I'm off to try and line up some more pin trades! Pins have been our number one stress-reliever around here, so thanks to all who have made it fun!

God Bless,

Elizabeth

2. KJackson1195

KJackson1195 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Prayer for peace and comfort in this situation. Good luck with the scans.

Pin trading is always fun...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

I will pray for you and your family. I had fun trading with you.

4. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Prayers and pixie dust for clean scans are on their way. Take care of yourselves and please keep us updated (as you deem appropriate).

5. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0

Prayers & Positive Vibes sent your way...((HUGS))

6. noone

noone Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Praying for the scans, doctors, and you and your family.

7. swscref

swscref Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Praying for everyone. Also, reminded I owe you a PM.

8. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thanks to all! I will definitely post as soon as we know the results! Could be on the 20th, or I'm thinking it might be the 27th. It kind of depends on radiology and when the scans are read.