• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DEC Star Wars Cluster Set 8 of 9 Pins, WDW local meet?

SOLD! DEC Star Wars Cluster Set 8 of 9 Pins, WDW local meet?

mrshinko

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*2nd EDIT 12/2/2021* Copying the latest post up here for easier visibility
"
I am deciding to try and sell these again. Willing to accept $580 for a local WDW meet.

Or I am also willing to sell to someone here and ship to who has completed some trades/has feedback on here before. Price shipped is $630 shipped."

*END OF EDIT*

So this is my first post on here selling. Not sure if many people meet to buy/sell/trade locally.

Given the value of these pins, at the moment I am hoping to sell these in a local meet up at/around the Walt Disney World area. I've sold pins often online but never any of this value. If I'm not able to sell this locally I may reconsider in the future and try to ship.

Selling 8 of 9 pins from the DEC Star wars cluster set recently released. Price is $680. *PRICE DROPPED TO $630*

Last edited:
So this is my first post on here selling. Not sure if many people meet to buy/sell/trade locally.

Given the value of these pins, at the moment I am hoping to sell these in a local meet up at/around the Walt Disney World area. I've sold pins often online but never any of this value. If I'm not able to sell this locally I may reconsider in the future and try to ship.

Selling 8 of 9 pins from the DEC Star wars cluster set recently released. Price is $680.

Great price! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I am deciding to try and sell these again. Willing to accept $580 for a local WDW meet.

Or I am also willing to sell to someone here and ship to who has completed some trades/has feedback on here before. Price shipped is $630 shipped.

Back