• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

December 6th DSF/GSF Pins Please

December 6th DSF/GSF Pins Please

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Would anyone be willing to help me get a couple of the pins from this release PLEASE? :bowdown: I would like a Jessica, and at least one but if possible two of the Vanellope (one for my niece and maybe one for me since she is SO cute!). :x: And if the price is right, maybe the Jack and Sally for my brother, and the Brave brother bears for my mom. I would greatly appreciate any help! :D

Thank You!

Last edited:
ah! I'm right there with you too! I just want the Vanellope pin that is coming out, and at lower price range than what I've seen people ask for (no way I can afford $40 a pin :/)

Ha ha! I know what you mean! I am trying to figure something out though, these would make some great Christmas gifts for my family...and one or two for me! :lol:

I only have the brothers and jack/Sally. I needed Jessica and vanellope for the hubby s collection. But I have those other two for sale or trade.

If you still need any of these, I have Jess/Bears/Jack&Sally available (no Vanellopes unfortunately.)

Selling them at cost- $17 per pin (which covers tax and PP fees) + $2 shipping for all 3.
Send me a PM if you are interested.

Back