• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fawn announced via Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tink has definitely gone up on eBay. She's the only fairy I don't have and she's near $200 now. I'm hoping this is just because Fawn was just released and she'll go back down. I snagged Zarina for nearly the price she was originally at just a few months ago on eBay which I'm pleased about because she is by far one of the best dolls Disney has released IMO.

Wow, crazy! Maybe I should have kept my extra, but I traded my spare Tinker and Zarina for 17" Wedding Rapunzel :)

I wonder, I understand that because of popularity they have a one doll per guest rule but if the doll doesn't sell well would they let you get two?

like you order when it first comes, if it's still available once your doll arrives would they let you place a second?

I wonder, I understand that because of popularity they have a one doll per guest rule but if the doll doesn't sell well would they let you get two?

like you order when it first comes, if it's still available once your doll arrives would they let you place a second?

I believe it should work.

Not really interested in ordering another but curious if they would open it up again to previous orderers if they didn't sell so very well or so fast

As of today 2/22/15 Fawn is still available on the Disney Store website. I guess she's not an overly popular character. I wish the new Frozen LE dolls would be this easy to get lol :lol: Yeah right. :nono:

Wow Fawn is still available on the US site she must not be very popular. Hopefully this doesn't discourage Disney from releasing the rest of or more designer Fairies

She is now showing SOLD OUT. I really hope they continue to add more fairies :D I would also love a Vidia, Periwinkle & Iridessa. Now if they make all the characters I wouldn't complain.

Am I correct in saying that the first two fairies didn't sell out right away either?

No, I am pretty sure they sold out the day of, or at least by the next day.

i definitely hope they will make the other fairies, I love my set (have all three now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back