• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Set, Tangled Grails, Beloved Tales & other HTF pins! Let's trade :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villains Set, Tangled Grails, Beloved Tales & other HTF pins! Let's trade :D

KCKRISTINE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hello DPF Family!

I am currently looking to trade out of my personal collection to try and find some (or all :x:) of the following pins. If you don't see anything you like from my traders/collection, please let me know what you WOULD trade for a pin I've listed and I will try and make trades for that pin. Thanks for the help!

I am currently looking for:
Designer Princess Ariel
Designer Princess Snow White
Designer Princess Cinderella
Designer Princess Jasmine
Designer Princess Aurora
Designer Princess Mulan
Designer Princess Tiana
Designer Princess Belle
Designer Princess Pocahontas
Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Ariel & Eric)
DisneyShopping.com - Valentine's Day 2008 Series - Ariel & Prince Eric
Japan Disney Mall - Ariel, Eric & Stitch
Beloved Tales Lady and the Tramp
Beloved Tales Lion King
Beloved Tales 101 Dalmatians
Beloved Tales Aristocats
Beloved Tales Beauty & the Beast
Beloved Tales Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Beloved Tales Bambi
*you may be wondering why I said I'm trading Beloved Tales but also looking for these Beloved Tales. I either plan to complete the set or break it up to complete something else. Whichever comes first =P

Please let me know if you have some of these and maybe we can work something out!

Thanks again!

I have several pins on your wants list and I need the Designer evil queen as well as Cruella! Let me know if you'd like to work something out!

I don't have any of your high level wants, but if you see something on my list for any of your Designer Villains I still need, let me know. Good luck on your quest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back