• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DHS Film Clapboard Mystery Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHS Film Clapboard Mystery Pins

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I got a trade request for the Buzz Lightyear from this set:

http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=84852

The person asked me to "confirm my pin measures 1 1/4 inches across the bottom, rather than 1 3/4 inches."

I'm confused because my pin is 1 3/4 inches and so is the other pin I have from that set. I still have the box it came in, although it's been years since I bought it. I looked on PinPics to see if there were any notes about different sizes and I can't find anything. Was there some kind of discrepancy with the sizes of this set?

I would LOVE to know the answer to this if anyone has insight. Below is an example of the two sizes. I originally thought the smaller ones were legit and the bigger ones weren't but then I heard from a number of folks that they received the bigger ones directly from Disney so started thinking it was the other way around. But they both look high quality and legit so I am wondering if they just released two different sizes at different times. Anyone know for sure what the story is?
37157242654_0f26cf6c32_k.jpg
[/URL]image by aaron klein, on Flickr[/IMG]

I don't know about this specific set. I do know that in the past they have released mystery boxes that have had different sizes at different times. One such example is the princess silhouettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back