• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Did they ever make a pin for "The Moon-Spinners"?

Did they ever make a pin for "The Moon-Spinners"?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just wondering . . . did they ever make a pin that is for The Moon Sinners movie? I've not seen one, but I know they have done some for live-action films. Really like The Moon-Spinners!

Well, I wondered! I haven't found one yet, but thought maybe someone else would know. I know the Countdown to the Millennium pins had several of the live-action movies. I think a lot of those classic-era live-action films are overlooked. Some are really good! Robin Hood, Sword and the Rose, Fighting Prince of Donegal, Kidnapped, The Moon-Spinners, etc.

So I rented Moon Spinners on your suggestion and I really enjoyed it!!!!!

Isn't it cool? Different than a lot of Disney Live-Action films. We got it from the library and watched it the first time, and didn't really care for it. Then, by the next night, we were all talking about it and wanted to watch it again, so we did! then two days later . . . we bought it. :) I really loved the Crete setting and location shots. Also, seeing silent actress legend Pola Negri was so amazing! Her facial expressions and dry humour and delivery were fabulous! Love when the past greats do a cameo part later on. Super cool!

Back