• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Animator Dolls?

Princess Snowglobe

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are people on ebay claiming they have them in hand and ready to be shipped I thought they did not come out yet. Did I miss something? Please if you know anything post just a little confuse on what is going on. I can not wait for October try and get the rest of my favorite Disney Designer Princess dolls.

Last edited:
I called a disney store near me today to check if they'd received another item, and the CM mentioned that they had just received the disney animators dolls. My dad will be picking up a Rapunzel for me on his way home from work (they didn't have Belle yet). I would try calling stores near you, as I believe only some stores got them.

Hi, I'm not sure what these dolls look like. Would you mind posting a picture of them and more information?

I called a disney store near me today to check if they'd received another item, and the CM mentioned that they had just received the disney animators dolls. My dad will be picking up a Rapunzel for me on his way home from work (they didn't have Belle yet). I would try calling stores near you, as I believe only some stores got them.

Do you know if they plan on releasing them online.

I have no idea. Honestly, after how poorly my last order was handled (my Snow White Designer dolls were cancelled yesterday after 3 different CMs told me they were reserved for me in the warehouse and would be shipping within 5 business days; disney's response to my email was a claim that I was sent a sold out notice on the 20th) I'm not planning on ever ordering from the website again, if I can help it. They have abysmal customer service.

Ok found it, it's the little toddler looking dolls right? I Like the designer dolls a lot more but these are also cute, I like the little animals.

They are the toddler dolls. I had read somewhere they'd be released on the 24th, so maybe that's the online release date? They aren't supposed to be limited edition. If last years toddler dolls were released online I'd say these ones would be as well, but who knows.

Here's some pictures of the collection:

5902564586_b50b3fd9e9.jpg

(Here's an article that discusses them along with the designer collection)

I also heard that they are being released as they arrive at Disney Stores. It sounds like they aren't limited, so hopefully everyone interested will be able to get their favorites! I personally love all of them, but especially Rapunzel and Belle :)

OMG arent they just the cutest i want them lol especially Ariel, Mulan and Jasmine Ohh and poci has the cutest face:D

Of the three stores near me, two have them right now. However, neither of them have Belle, which is odd because one would have thought they'd receive the full set in the first shipment, right?

I got a Rapunzel today, and a Cinderella for my little sister. These dolls are MUCH cuter in person than the images show. I will note that the packaging is not as exciting as I originally anticipated though--the sketch designs are only on the outer box, and most of them are cut off in some way due to placement. I was hoping they'd come with some sort of card showing the sketch designs or something you could use to display them with, but they don't.
That being said, I love my Rapunzel--her facial expression is perfect, her dress is adorable, and the little Pasqual is just about the cutest thing ever. However, her hair is a little stiff in places, and is already shedding a little from my trying to brush it out. But I'm very happy her hair is in fact longer than she is tall.
Cinderella has a blue bow in her hair that you can't see in the earlier image. Also, I thought her eyes looked a little odd in the picture, but they're beautiful in person. Her shoes are adorable--they have a small painted on bow at the sides. Her dress has a floral pattern/design that is very pretty, in my opinion. My little sister absolutely loves her.
I can't wait till I can find a Belle doll in stores.

Hi All!

Saw these at my local disney store yesterday and they are gorgeous! They are not limited edition, so I'm not exactly sure why ebay people are selling them for $60 already...
Not a big fan of sleeping beauty, but I totally want that little owl! It's too cute. Excuse my limited knowledge of Mulan, but I don't remember the dog, does anyone else? (I've only seen the movie a couple of times.) I'm surprised they didn't put Mushu, I love that little dragon.

My store FINALLY got them in- asked her to hold a Pocahontas and Rapunzel for me...she said they're selling mad, and they barely released them in store today -_- Wonder how many of those sold will end up on evilbay xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back