• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Auctions NBC Jack & Sally!!. . LE 250 . . . Ends Sat, April 30th at 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Auctions NBC Jack & Sally!!. . LE 250 . . . Ends Sat, April 30th at 9pm EST

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Up for auction is Pin 34763, a Disney Auctions LE 250 Nightmare Before Christmas pin featuring Jack Skellington and Sally carving a heart into a tree. The auction will end at 9:00 pm EST on Saturday, April 20, 2016. My pin collections are listed below, and my PinPics ID is "outgrabed."

Jack%20and%20Sally_zpspje47ydb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Main Pin Collections:
Alice in Wonderland
Lady & The Tramp
Bambi Characters (esp. Thumper & Flower)
Pluto, Percy, Zero and other Disney Dogs
Main Street USA (signs, windows, buildings, etc.)
Art Nouveau Style Pins
The Headless Horseman

Other Pins I Like:
it’s a small world
Gaston
Old Hag
Pumpkins/Halloween
Seasonal Pins (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
Stained Glass Style Pins
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Comparable “trader†pins

All bidders are welcome, but due to the increased cost of international shipping, preference may be given to bids that do not require international shipment.

Absolutely beautiful pin! (Actually the majority of the pins you put up for auction are gorgeous but this one in particular is really nice.) If I weren't going through finals I would bid in a heartbeat. Good luck with the auction!

I will add a 4th pin to my offer 39568 Mad Tea Party added to 72735 78802 106757 trying to stick with your first main pin collection maybe 4 is the lucky number one can hope good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back