• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Collectible Keys

Disney Collectible Keys
Does anyone need this key?

Disney Visa Cardmember Exclusive Disney Store Opening Ceremony Key – Special Edition​

$29.99

I think it is at 7am PST for that key. If I am wrong please correct me. Also Star Wars items (Possibly the keys) are dropping at 12am and 7am PST tomorrow on Shop Disney.

Last edited:
Poop I ran over to my local outlet store for it (they had the Princess one) and they didn’t have it. I’m ordering it tomorrow AM. I have a full Morning at work and won’t be able to go to my next closest store in person. Good luck everyone tomorrow. May the 4th be with all of you :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waited in Virtual Waiting Room for 20 minutes. The Blind Keys were showing out of stock? Others are available.
I will check later for more Blind keys maybe?????

I was on 15 mins before 10 EST this morning. Was able to get thur the virtual line 5 mins after 10 EST, all were in stock. As I was waiting did anyone else notice the round May the 4th be with you pin or button they were holding? It had a Tie fighter pilot and a X-wing pilot on it with a light saber down the middle. I can find it anywhere on their site

I was on 15 mins before 10 EST this morning. Was able to get thur the virtual line 5 mins after 10 EST, all were in stock. As I was waiting did anyone else notice the round May the 4th be with you pin or button they were holding? It had a Tie fighter pilot and a X-wing pilot on it with a light saber down the middle. I can find it anywhere on their site
Was the Jumbo pin (LE 1000) only released in the parks?

Was the Jumbo pin (LE 1000) only released in the parks?
That's a bummer. Why have it the image on the site if they aren't selling on the site? Just looked on ebay and it's $150+, oh well. We are so glad we are moving to Florida later this year. Let me know if anyone wants to trade Star Wars keys in a week or so

Last edited:
So, I went to my not-so-local store because the one closest to me closed, and they had all of the keys. The blind keys had a limit of 5, but the CM let.me purchase a 6th, given that there was no run on the keys (or anything else, for that matter). I was lucky to get the mystery key, but ended up with 3 C3PO's. Looking for BB8 or Yoda. Let me know if you are interested in trading. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

In my haste yesterday I only ordered 2 of the blind packs went back to order more but they were sold out. So I went to the store and they let me buy 10. I was able to trade and got the set. If anyone is interested I have 2) R2’s 1) Yoda 1) BB8 to trade for something comparable. If not no big deal

In my haste yesterday I only ordered 2 of the blind packs went back to order more but they were sold out. So I went to the store and they let me buy 10. I was able to trade and got the set. If anyone is interested I have 2) R2’s 1) Yoda 1) BB8 to trade for something comparable. If not no big deal
What would you be willing to trade for the Yoda and BB8? Those are my ISO to get a full set. Please let me know. Thanks.

Just sent you a PM

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Hi...My full order is now here.
I need 2 Keys:
Yoda
C3PO
I have these as traders:
R2-D2 - 2 keys
May the 4th Be With You 2021 Key
I also have Love Series Keys to trade:
Dumbo
101 Dalmatians
Bambi

UP Key - 3

Key Pins:
Mickey
Minnie
Woody

Let me know if there is any interest and we can email to complete trades.
I am very flexible on traders on my end. Thank You in advanced.

World of Disney Series 2 Mystery Key Pin
Hi...Looks like I will add the Mystery Key Pin Series 2 to my want list.
My other want List items - Keys - have be filled.

I need 6 Key Pins:
Aladdin
Mickey Mouse
Forky
Stich
UP
Star Wars

I have these as traders:
R2-D2 - 2 keys

I also have Love Series Keys to trade:
Dumbo
101 Dalmatians
Bambi

UP Key - 3

Key Pins:
Mickey
Minnie
Woody

Mystery Key Pin Series 2 pins - When order arrives?????

Let me know if there is any interest and we can email or PM to complete trades.
I am very flexible on traders on my end. Thank You in advanced.

Last edited:
Back