• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Early Mystery Pins LE1000

Disney Early Mystery Pins LE1000

translation

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi all,
I started collecting pins in 1999. Back in those days Disney World released surprise “Mystery” Limited Edition pins, typically LE 1000 that were super popular at the time and were the early grails. I was trying to remember these pins and came up with the following:
- Donald Wet Paint
- Flubber
- Mickey for President
- Millennium Banner
- Angry Donald
- Mickey Golfing
- Mickey feeding giraffe in bamboo frame
- Minnie Born to Shop
- Pluto Dangle
- Silver 4 Park Dangle
- Mickey Surfing
- Red Merry Christmas 2000 ornament
- Green Merry Christmas 2000 ornament

I’m sure I’m missing some so please add to my list! I have most but would love to grow this collection

Last edited:
Monorail stand clear doors pins
Dragons
dumbo firework

I started acquiring the old grails to make a ‘peacock lanyard’ for the 20 year event but 2020 happened… most I paid less than $20 for (Angry Donald cost me like $15 shipped on card!)

those were the days…

Back