• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Figures

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I was just wondering if there was any interest in Disney PVC or action figures? I really like looking at them and have gathered quite a few. I very much like the Disney Heroes range, which seems to be getting a bit tougher to find now than they used to be.

One thing I was wondering, does anyone know if the Meg/Nessus/Panic Disney Heroes set was ever released? I've been looking on ebay for quite a while and I've never seen it come up. If someone actually has it, pictures would be very much appreciated. I'd love to see what they look like in person so to speak. :)

famosa-disney-heroes-hercules-megara-nexus-y-panico.jpg

I love PVC figurines! (I actually own too many of them! LOL!)

Whoa! As long as I've been a Hercules fan, I'm sad to say I've never seen this set ... it'd be amazing to see it pop up somewhere someday! Can't get much more awesome than Megara wielding a sword, can it? ;)

You're right, they are harder to find know.

They've made following sets:

- Trojan Horse
- Cyclops Titan
- Ice Titan
- Playset 1 (chariot & crossbow)
- Playset 2 (Hades & Zeuss)
- Playset 3 (cariot & catapult)
- Playset 4 (greek ship)
- Playset 5 (greek ruin)
- Figure Box 1 (Meg & Herc)
- Figure Box 2 (Phil & Herc)
- Figure Box 3 (2 Gladiators)
- Super Set (greek ship + Playset 1 + Figure Box 2)

They've never released a figure box with 3 figurines. And the centaur and pain were never released from Famosa, they were just as prototypes in their catalogues.

Hope that helps!

P.S. I love action figures and especially PVC-figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back