• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Inspired Sigils

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Not sure if this should be in pin discussion, however, I am putting it here because...I think it would be awesome to frame these all together and find one pin related to each Disney sigil to put within the sigil in the frame!?! :D If it needs to be moved, feel free. :) It would be interesting if a few collectors took these and all tried finding pins that interested their personal taste for each sigil and have a thread to see how each persons pin framed turned out and what pins each person chose! :D Kind of like a treasure hunt in a sense??? :lol:

Omgod this is sooooooo cool!!!! Especially sense I'm a addict of Disney and game of thrones! I might just have to steal these sigils and do just what you posted! I'd love to have this framed in my room with one pin representing each one. Very cool very cool.

Last edited:
The jds heroes by Phil pin would go fantastically with the Hercules sigil. I might have to print it out or
draw it. It looks great thank you for posting!

You are all very welcome!!! I am so glad that you all liked it so well! :D If any of you do end up doing anything with it, especially the whole thing colorwindpainter, I would absolutely love to see photos!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back