• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Magical Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Magical Moment

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I don't usually post these things since they are most often very personal, but I just have to share this Disney Magical Moment. While at the Mickey's Circus event, I was in the line to get pins signed by the artist when I realized that I had left my Sinister Side Show Cheshire Cat in my room. I was nearing the end of the line when my great friend, Kat (katpogo) walked up to my scooter and ask me to hold out my hand. Now I'm a very curious person so I followed her instructions and she put something in my hand and said she wanted me to have this. Her story of acquisition is her story so I'm not saying, but when I opened my hand - there was the Cheshire Cat pin and it was an AP version of the pin. I was speechless and very near tears. Before I could say anything, Kat disappeared just like the Cheshire Cat. I drove my scooter over to a chair and just sat there staring at the most precious pin I could ever have. Then somone touched my shoulder and it was the artist. He asked if he could sign my pin for me and I could only nod yes. This is by far the most magical moment in my 65 years of young life. This pin will never leave me and there are no words for me to say how special Kat is to me. She is the most kind, generous, thoughtful person in the universe and I will never ever forget this.

THANK YOU KATPOGO FOR A TRULY DISNEY MAGICAL MOMENT!!

Katherine is a wonderful person and you are not so bad yourself.

I am just sucking up in hopes of getting your corn bead ;)

Cheers!

So glad to hear disney magic I had two great things happen to me. Handa finished my princess crest pins by giving me Cindi my final one I needed. also Alexa Disney gave us two great trades. It was so nice meeting so many wonderful people only ran into a few grumpy's.

So happy to hear that I raised Kat well! :)

Really, what a great thing happened between 2 great people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back