• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Disney Movie Club lithographs

ISO Disney Movie Club lithographs

DawnB

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm trying to complete my Disney Movie Club Lithograph collection (5x7 size) I have all most all the ones I need but these 6. Does anyone have one of these that they are willing to sell? or know a place I can look, I've been checking ebay. mercari, offerup, bonanza & poshmark pretty regularly. Tried facebook too, there is only 1 lithograph group that I found,

missinglithos.jpg

missinglithos.jpg

Last edited:
I found the most results on Poshmark if you have an account there you may want to create an ISO listing. Then when people are going to list an item and search for it they will see that you are looking for one to buy and they can contact you. Saw some amazing lithos out there. Good luck with your hunt.

Back