disney pin books,pin bags,etc

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by AUTiger24, Apr 30, 2020.

1. AUTiger24

AUTiger24 AUtiger24

0   0   0

By any chance does anyone know if any new pin products are scheduled to be coming out this summer or early fall by any chance(pin books,pin bags,etc)

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

There are already "new" pin bags up on Shop Disney. They were starting to get released in the parks before the parks closed down.

3. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan >^..^<

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

Hi @AUTiger24! If you search the Shop Disney website, these two products come up:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They’re both pretty new, so I doubt we’ll see anything newer in the next few months! Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. AUTiger24

AUTiger24 AUtiger24

0   0   0

Thank you everyone.anybody heard anything about pinfolio coming out with stuff this summer or fall?

5. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan >^..^<

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

This is Pinfolio’s website. Their bags are not made by Disney - they are independently (family) owned - but they do have some really nice products!

GoPinPro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. pincrazy

pincrazy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The parks had 3 more designs before they closed besides the 2 on ShopDisney. All are plain in design and in the same price range, 40-60 I think. I remember a blue Mickey icon shape with window in the head area for pin display, a grayish med backpack design, and a smallish bag- all with the new pages with velcro, most are in canvas material except the 2 with display design. It definitely was time for new bags, but all are minimal in color or appearance. The messenger bag was displayed at a store, with the patches (most NLA) to give decoration ideas? An improvement from the vinyl covered bags years ago, but miss the character themed bags from earlier years, maybe the next round? There were great/interesting bags made for the events before, too bad they've stopped.:stitch:

7. brattyjedi

brattyjedi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

pincrazy and SoraPandora like this.
  8. Gelatoni

Gelatoni Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I recall seeing the blue backpack and the the grey patch backpack on the shopdisney website at the end of March. They were taken down by mid-April so I assume they're sold out.