• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Secrets

Disney Pin Secrets

DiamondDollJeanette

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We all have lil dirty secrets when it comes to pins, let's share some.

For me, I currently what I guess you could call a pin Sugar Daddy. My ex is still obsessed with me even I'm 1000 miles away or more. I have no feelings for him and he knows it but he likes to see pics of me.
So I send him 5 selfies and he buys a pin from my wish list off Disneypics4u. It's silly and innocent but I'm glad for new pins.

Ditto @cyke23 - my husband and kids know I have a 'lot' of pins..however, I don't think they realize the scale of the situation....been collecting 15 years now, so I tell myself that if I divide the number of pins I have by 15, the annual accumulation rate isn't too bad; about 65/year, which breaks down to only a little over 1/week, right???

And my husband, who loves 'assisted shopping', serves (very happily) as my pin Sugar Daddy. He supports acquisition of a lovely goody or two around the holidays, my birthday and our anniversary...what could be better???

On Thursday I am going to drive 1.15 hours (one way) to pick up a huge pin collection that I bought on craigslist.
My husband doesn't know about it, not that I think he would mind, but it is a little crazy!
All I can say - is the seller better show up! HAHA

giphy.gif

You may not be telling the hubby, but I hope that you share your finds with us. ;)

When walking through the parks at WDW vacation/anniversary, I have a tendency to disappear "Oh Pin!!". Drives my wife nuts. Now that we have cell phones, makes it easier for her to find me ;-)
Ditto with my hubby! Luckily, he finds it amusing.... :)

Back