• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Disney Pins Valuation

PIN ID Disney Pins Valuation

PaulN

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

Went to Disney Florida in 2005 and got caught up buying pins (as you do) so now I have there lying around
do nothing. They are kept in 2 display bags so all nice and clean and in tact. So my main question is where
could I get these looked at for valuation purposes with the intent of selling them.

I believe there are some members on DPF who buy collections. There are also stores like 'mydpins' in Anaheim.

I also would be curious what you have to sell, since I am always in search of older pins.

There are various internet auction sites you can check to see what prices pins have sold for.
There is also an internet site called worthpoint which gives prices collectibles have sold for and when.
Be wary of valuing based on what people are asking and concentrate more on what they have actually sold for and when.
The pin market can be pretty fickle.

Back