• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Pins

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I am looking for Pin 86003: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Snow White only) If anyone here (or your friends) have it for sale or trade, please let me know! I am willing to trade anything fair from my trades list for it. Will also do multi-trades on either side to make an even trade.

pin86003

Will also trade for these DPD pins:

Also looking for these DPD items that I am willing to trade my pins for!

Snow White Scarf

Please PM me if interested or if you have any ideas on how I can obtain these things! <3
Thank you in advance! :cheshire:

Last edited:
Gillian,

My local store said they are getting a shipment in of new mugs. I will check and see if they have Snow White, Ariel or Rapunzel for you. :)

I thought DS online (US) still had the Snow White scarf available - wow, even more expensive than the doll!

Gillian,

My local store said they are getting a shipment in of new mugs. I will check and see if they have Snow White, Ariel or Rapunzel for you. :)

I would be so grateful if you could do that! I am hoping someone will be able to track it down at one of their local stores so that I can get it at it's regular cost. I'd hate to resort to eBay right now when I shouldn't even be spending any money not going towards our wedding. I have my fingers crossed that your store will get those mugs! *>.<'* Thank you thank you!

Gorgeous abd such great trades . Good Luck !

Thanks! I appreciate it!

I was able to get the Snow White mug! Yay!
So I'm still on the hunt for the pin and scarf if anyone can help in any way! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back