Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls - 2019

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by starry_solo, Dec 12, 2018.

1. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    522   0   0

New thread for the upcoming new year!

DisneyJ likes this.
  2. cxn4689

cxn4689 Member

0   0   0

I believe there'll Frozen 2 LE Dolls for sure.;)

3. MagicLover1

MagicLover1 Member

0   0   0

There’s rumor of a 17” Briar Rose in the early spring... March perhaps? With merch for her 60th underway, the official anniversary tag is of Aurora in her Briar Rose attire. I think it’ll be likely we get a doll of her.

4. bella

bella New Member

0   0   0

If they are going to make Frozen 2 dolls, I wish they give a little change to Anna's face mold. I really don't like her new face mold that came out with the ofa dolls.
    Other than that, I'm very excited for Aurora and Ariel's anniversary LE dolls!

5. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    522   0   0

I really hope they don't make any more Frozen dolls....we have too many Frozen dolls!

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  6. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

Agreed there are plenty of Frozen dolls. Hopefully Tiana will get a doll and 10th anniversary merch.

shooting4ownhand likes this.
  7. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

I know it will NOT happen but I'd kill for a Naveen 17" doll.

Runswthwolves and starry_solo like this.
  8. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

Same here but one could hope. My dream POTF release would be Tiana, Naveen, and Dr Facilier. But we all know male dolls aren't big sellers.

9. Starlord3301

Starlord3301 Member

0   0   0

I would love for Disney to release another LE 17" Tiana(shes one of my favorites) because I was never able to get the get a hold of the original one and now shes way to expensive for me. Also yes there will most likely be new Frozen dolls as Frozen is very popular and from early images there appear to be new outfits for Anna and Elsa so one can guess that Disney will release them. I only have one Elsa doll myself from Frozen Fever so I would not mind more. I know there are a ton of them but they will sell(well Elsa anyway) and that is What Disney is looking for. Again I really hope we get a Tiana this year though

10. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    522   0   0

I would like a Tiana in the blue dress she wore at Charlotte's party.

11. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Add me to the want a Tiana list, I missed the first one.

I'm pretty Frozened out right now, the only 2 I would love are of course the first 2 that I missed. Looking to part with some of the later ones.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

12. Starlord3301

Starlord3301 Member

0   0   0

I am looking forward getting my mom the Minnie LE doll for her birthday and all the potential dolls to be released this year. Honestly the merchandise I am most excited for is the Live Action Aladdin stuff. Aladdin and the Lion King are my two favorite Disney films and I am hoping we get some amazing merchandise for the Live action versions(mainly Aladdin) I am hoping that Disney does the Live Action Aladdin dolls(including the 17" LE dolls) and its not just Mattel doing them. I know its early but I think ill start an Aladdin Live action Merchandise and movie discussion thread if that is ok with the Moderators here.

Kerri780 likes this.
  13. LordTremaine

LordTremaine Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This year should be a big year for LE dolls. Briar Rose in March and maybe even an Aurora/Phillip Platinum set(just thinking out loud here). Live action Aladdin in May and I'm sure we're getting dolls for that. At least one solo Jasmine and a possible Jasmine/Aladdin set.

In the summer The Little Mermaid dolls. I'm thinking pink dress Ariel and a Platinum Ariel and Eric wedding set. A possible D23 exclusive Vanessa(of course) and another possible D23 exclusive Ariel? Maybe in her blue dress or the purple sparkly one Triton puts her in at the end?

I've heard we are getting a round 2 of the premiere series. So Aurora, Pocahontas, Mulan amd Rapunzel. Possibly Merida, she is the only princess without a designer doll and this series could work for her giving her a differnet style instead of a glam princess look. Moana could also be included since Disney is adding her to the princess line and that would make an even 6 dolls, like last year's line.

I'm assuming we are getting Frozen dolls in November. They aren't passing up that opportunity lol. I wonder how many. Plus the Saks Aurora, since they confirmed they are continuing that line and she is the next princess chronologically.

I heard we are getting Tiana as well, in December. I assume she will be in the blue dress Charlotte gives her. That would be stunning. They may also do a Platinum set of Tiana and Naveen but who knows. Maybe even a Charlotte or Facilier doll?

And we may even get dolls for Toy Story 4. So yeah I'm thinking a lot of dolls this year lol. We shall see.

14. Meritre

Meritre Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sounds like a pretty good list to me. I only look at them so the more dolls, the happier I am :)

I think it's okay, Cinderella got a thread when the first teaser trailer came out and I've already seen a picture of a cup made for the Live Action Aladdin so I don't think it's early at all :)
    Mario on Instagram: “Aladdin (Live Action) Movie Theater cup gives us a look at Jasmine, Aladdin and Agrabah ‍♂️ Thank you to @aladdinsremake and…”

15. beautifulmelody

beautifulmelody New Member

0   0   0

Hello! I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'd really like to get the new Disney Parks LE Aurora doll in pink (I have the blue one from a few years ago and absolutely love her!) but there's no way I can make a trip to one of the parks to pick her up. I read on here that someone was able to call Disney and order her. I tried calling the Guest Services number I found in the Shop Disney Parks app, but they said there was no way I could order her and that I'd have to go to the park to buy her. So I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the number that I can order her from? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks!

16. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Yes, you can absolutely order the doll. FYI - this is how I obtained the doll. :)

Merchandise Services
    877-560-6477 (option 1)

Cost - $129.99
    Shipping - $17.95 (may vary some)
    Concierge Fee - $19.00 (fee is waived if first time using the service).

17. beautifulmelody

beautifulmelody New Member

0   0   0

Thank you so much! Glad I can get her from Disney instead of the secondary market.

bookhugger likes this.
  18. Meritre

Meritre Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Disneychildwithin and DisneyJ like this.
  19. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Meritre likes this.
  20. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    522   0   0

That wedding set doesn't look platinum worthy to me. It should be $750 USD (plus tax)...

21. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Agree! We will see if additional pictures changes the perspective.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  22. PrincessAurora13

PrincessAurora13 Once Upon a Dream

0   0   0

OMG, this was my worst fear!!! They’re stunning! Darn it, it’s not even an issue of money. I can actually afford both right now, for a nice change. But I’m terrified of losing out on one or both!

For those who’ve bought the Platinum sets before, do they sell those in the stores? Or is that only online?

23. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Only online.

PrincessAurora13 likes this.
  24. dragonshade

dragonshade Member

0   0   0

Oh crap...Aurora Platinum...any tips on getting a platinum set? Ivr never tried before...only the regular LES

25. sopranostar

sopranostar New Member

0   0   0

I really want a designer Merida doll. She is hands down my absolute favorite princess and every year I get bummed out when she gets passed over for a designer doll due to the theme. ( ie couples, heroes vs. villains)