Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls - 2020

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by DisneyJ, Dec 27, 2019.

1. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jill

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

2. Hope Princess

Hope Princess Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Omg that servant Cinderella is gorgeous!!

3. Sakurau121

Sakurau121 New Member

0   0   0

Any news on when the Frozen II second wave limited edition dolls are coming out? Also was that photo from the previous post legit?

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Dancing Queen

0   0   0

No, that doll was a custom doll. You can tell by the fact it uses the old box design instead of the current one.

Tara Lyn and Meritre like this.
  5. Meritre

Meritre Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

And the face (and the pose) looked like the first snowqueen Elsa LE doll, at least to me.

6. Awesomedude32456

Awesomedude32456 Tracking down unaffordable Disney merch

0   0   0

I can 1000000% confirm that the doll is real, I have a better quality version of the pic I will post below.

It’s hard to tell in the pic from the last forum but she does have the new live action box, only that it has framing on the sides like the old dolls.

She’s LE 6500 and the rumored release date is February 22 (Queen Anna is releasing as well).

Live Action Mulan is also coming in March. She’s wearing her red uniform and comes with the Phoenix. I don’t know her edition size yet, we probably won’t hear more about her until late February.

7. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

8. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins It'saSmallSnowWonderElla

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

And for those who give zero fluffs about the Frozen 2 dolls (Elsa's dress looks cheap and her eyelashes resemble tarantulas, haha), the real question is when Cindy is going to drop. Her actual anniversary is February 15 ... ANY TIME NOW, DISNEY!

9. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

I’ve heard February 15 actually. I doubt we’ll get any announcement from Disney Store since recently they’ve announced them on the day of release...

10. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins It'saSmallSnowWonderElla

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

What dolls have they not announced? The Frozen 2 dolls and Tiana were known ahead of time ...

11. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

Tiana and the Frozen dolls were “officially” announced the day before their release (pics had leaked in advance). In the past they would announce them several weeks in advance with loads of information, whereas now the announcements are just “(insert movie reference) (insert doll name) will be available tomorrow!”. The UK Disney Store is much better with covering the doll announcements.

12. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Cinderella's release date is confirmed for February 15th via the February flyer. Thanks to @thedolldude on Insta for sharing.

13. Sakurau121

Sakurau121 New Member

0   0   0

I can't see any images? Nevertheless nice to know when everything is coming out :)

14. PrincessAurora13

PrincessAurora13 Once Upon a Dream

0   0   0

Cinderella's wedding design is gorgeous, but I still say they mixed up Prince Charming with Prince Eric.

chubs191 and Tara Lyn like this.
  15. Starlord3301

Starlord3301 Member

0   0   0

I am patiently awaiting some sort of leak or announcement on the Frozen 2 LE dolls. The pics seen of Elsa I like but id love a better look at her and I cant wait to see Anna. Hopefully some info is released soon.

Tara Lyn likes this.
  16. Emac

Emac New Member

0   0   0

I've heard some complaints of the alleged quality of the Elsa doll, but I'm waiting to see it for myself. I'm also patiently waiting for a Kristoff and Anna LE doll set in their epilogue outfits. But knowing Disney, they probably won't happen

17. PrincessAurora13

0   0   0

That's still the old box, though. Even the new Cinderella's not getting the old box.

[​IMG]

18. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

It’s really hard to tell in that Elsa pic but the box still has the tri-fold shape in the front that the live action boxes have. I can’t share the stock pics yet but I’m sure they’ll leak soon. It’s easier to see it there. I guess they finished the Cinderella dolls before deciding on this “new” box.

19. Franny

Franny New Member

0   0   0

Wow, that was rude. If you look closely its eyelashes, probably purple eye shadow . If this is indeed the actual LE doll. You can't base quality of a low res image.

20. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

First look at the new Mulan LE doll - releasing March 1st in the UK (US date isn’t known yet); The Phoenix is included with her.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    Tara Lyn likes this.
  21. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

Woot woot here we go. March 14. LE 8500 and 8000 (My source had a blurry pic and thought the 8500 was 6500, my bad but good for everyone)
    - Also a free Olaf key to those who buy both dolls.
    - The Elsa leak was found to be a prototype doll which was the reason for drama by the leaker, the doll itself was unfinished however the box design will remain the same.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Meritre and Tara Lyn like this.
  22. Tara Lyn

Tara Lyn New Member

0   0   0

Anna looks amazing! I don’t know about Elsa though; she just looks a bit bland. I’m still getting both!

23. tlkrules1980

tlkrules1980 New Member

0   0   0

Awesome! March 14 can’t come soon enough!

24. PrincessAurora13

0   0   0

People were saying that the box shown in the photo was the original box from the first Elsa release, though. So was that inaccurate based on the poor quality of the photo? Or are we going back to the old box style, so it confused people enough to think that it was the original?

Wait for people's photos of the doll. Disney hires the worst photographers in the business.

Awesomedude32456 likes this.
  25. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

I’m not sure who said it was the original Elsa’s box lol the patterns and color are completely different. But from what I understand, the boxes will still have the tri-fold panel shape on the front but with framing on the sides similar to the original boxes. Hopefully we see the inbox stock pics soon :) And omg Disney does have the worst photographers in the world haha