Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls - 2020

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by DisneyJ, Dec 27, 2019.

1. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

2. Hope Princess

Hope Princess Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Omg that servant Cinderella is gorgeous!!

3. Sakurau121

Sakurau121 New Member

0   0   0

Any news on when the Frozen II second wave limited edition dolls are coming out? Also was that photo from the previous post legit?

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Dancing Queen

0   0   0

No, that doll was a custom doll. You can tell by the fact it uses the old box design instead of the current one.

Tara Lyn and Meritre like this.
  5. Meritre

Meritre Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

And the face (and the pose) looked like the first snowqueen Elsa LE doll, at least to me.

6. Awesomedude32456

Awesomedude32456 Tracking down unaffordable Disney merch

0   0   0

I can 1000000% confirm that the doll is real, I have a better quality version of the pic I will post below.

It’s hard to tell in the pic from the last forum but she does have the new live action box, only that it has framing on the sides like the old dolls.

She’s LE 6500 and the rumored release date is February 22 (Queen Anna is releasing as well).

Live Action Mulan is also coming in March. She’s wearing her red uniform and comes with the Phoenix. I don’t know her edition size yet, we probably won’t hear more about her until late February.

7. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

8. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins The Llama Lady (aka Alpaca Ann)

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

And for those who give zero fluffs about the Frozen 2 dolls (Elsa's dress looks cheap and her eyelashes resemble tarantulas, haha), the real question is when Cindy is going to drop. Her actual anniversary is February 15 ... ANY TIME NOW, DISNEY!

9. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

I’ve heard February 15 actually. I doubt we’ll get any announcement from Disney Store since recently they’ve announced them on the day of release...

10. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins The Llama Lady (aka Alpaca Ann)

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

What dolls have they not announced? The Frozen 2 dolls and Tiana were known ahead of time ...

11. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

Tiana and the Frozen dolls were “officially” announced the day before their release (pics had leaked in advance). In the past they would announce them several weeks in advance with loads of information, whereas now the announcements are just “(insert movie reference) (insert doll name) will be available tomorrow!”. The UK Disney Store is much better with covering the doll announcements.

12. Awesomedude32456

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Cinderella's release date is confirmed for February 15th via the February flyer. Thanks to @thedolldude on Insta for sharing.