• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tins: Share Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tins: Share Your Collection!

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello everyone! Since there is not a thread that I am aware of I am starting this one! A place to share your Disney popcorn tin, candy tin or food tin collection(s)!Tell about! When you got them, why, what you like about them, do you use them for anything ect.... I like mine because...Halloween! I enjoy all things Halloween so when I realized I could collect other Disney Halloween related thing's besides pins that's where the cookie/candy/snack tins came in. My favorite is the Tokyo DisneySea 2014 rectangular Snack/candy tin...Why because....Halloween.:halloween:!

The tins have a lot of detail so I have taken photos to show the detail on the top, back and sides of the tins. Chip and Dale are on the front of the rectangular tin below the lid, the smiling jack o' lantern is on the back of the tin. The two side views are the three jack o' lanterns. The right side of the tin is the spider jack o' lantern, and the left side of the tin is the bat jack o' lantern.

Last edited:
The last of my Halloween tins. Very detailed and colorful this tin is from Halloween 2012. The first image is of the top of the tin, inside lid, and the front side of the tin. The rest of the images are of the sides of the tin.

Last edited:
That's the same boat I'm on! But I do love looking at everyone else's collections, sometimes I don't even realize certain things are collected, which makes it that much cooler.

Love your tins! Sadly I don't collect them because I collect too much already lol

@ mickeymousje I should probably not collect tins either but...It's Halloween :).

@ Disneychildwithin I don't know if buckets and tins are collected widely but it would be interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back