• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Trading Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Trading Cards

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Is anyone interested in Disney Trading cards? I have a bunch of older sets and incomplete sets... to include Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Little Mermaid and more... I am looking to get rid of them as they are taking up space that I need to clear out for when my fiance moves in. Just not sure if there is even interest in these anymore.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/ksnuggles1/library/sell or trade?sort=3&page=1

Ok so there is too many photos to upload here. I am slowly adding pictures. Currently there are a few sets in this folder and I am still uploading more.

Currently pictured, but did not take pictures of every card.

Cinderella
101 Dalmations Live Action
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Lion King (both sets)
Snow White
Pocahantas (tin set and one open set)
Sealed Mickey Film card

Here is what I have and if you want to see something specific please let me know and I will get those quicker..

Hunchback of Notre Dame
Snow White
101 Dalmations (Live Action) (incomplete set)
Pocahantas.. (a set sealed in tin, plus 2 different open complete sets)
Cinderella
Little Mermaid
Beauty and The Beast
Lion King ( 2 different sets)
Hercules
Aladdin

Not Disney but also have
Anastasia
Casper

Last edited:
Just saw your pictures, though i can't be exchanging but loving your collection! It shows how amazing kinda stuff you have and your taste in it can be felt as well. Glad to you shared it here.

Some of those would make nice backgrounds for a framed set, especially the three part ones. Can't you just slide them under the couch? We won't tell. You may be sorry you got rid of them somewhere down the road. You never know....

I have multiple complete and incomplete sets. I am not getting rid of all of them. ... but quite a few and only keeping the sets i really love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back