Disneyland pins help

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by DISDebi, May 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I have two pins I need help identifying:

1) A square, green pin that says Disneyland in the top left corner (with Sleeping Beauty Castle next to it), and Teen Admission in the top right corner. In the bottom right corner is a large red E, and 'E' ticket experience is across the bottom. In the middle is main street, Tomorrowland, fantasyland, frontierland, Adventureland. The back stamp says exclusive trading pin Disneyland resort hotels. Help?

2) A hidden mickey pin. The hidden mickey is silver in the lower right corner. The pin itself is mostly square (has a yellow/brown hat type thing sticking up at the top). There is a lion (or possibly a bear?) on the pin, with a yellow background above it's head, a brown feather-like thing above it. There are two yellow feathers, one on each side of his face (below each ear). You see the profile of this animal featured on this pin. Help?

2. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    96   0   0

I'm familiar with a lot of the ticket pins as I have some in my collection (with either Mad Tea Party or Alice in Wonderland attraction on them), but that has me stumped. Is there a year on the back or is it old without the pin trading logo? Pics would help!

The hidden mickey sort of sounds like this one but there's no yellow on it:

• [​IMG]
      Pin# 75103
      DLR/WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Country Bear Jamboree

3. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Jabberwocky, the ticket pin I have has a back stamp of Exclusive Trading Pin Disneyland Resort Hotels, copyright Disney China on it. Plus, the second pin I have is almost identical to 75103, only the space where the Hidden Mickey is isn't brown, but red instead. Plus the first shape above his head is yellow, as is the feather (?) on either side of his head. Could this be a scrapper?

4. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

Yes, you have a scrapper. The scrappers for the country bear pins are various shades of brownish-red.

5. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    177   0   0

#1 Sounds like a Ticket Book pin, but are you sure it says "Teen" admission? And you are sure it says hotels and not parks? I thought the hotels was only on the Hidden Mickey sets, and they didn't have any ticket style pins. I don't think even the real ticket books ever said "Teen." It was Adult, Junior, Child. Otherwise, I would say its Pinpics #20000, but you also said square, not rectangle. More recently, there was a green ticket pin from the Haunted Mansion 50th. It's not on Pinpics, but it is on Pin Trading DB View Pin: DLR - The Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Event - E-Ticket and Attraction Facade 2-pin set - E-Ticket ONLY So lets start with those, and how are they different from what you have.

6. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Darn it, I hate scrappers. Argh. I was foolish and bought these pins on an online auction, and I got two scrappers in this lot. Serves me right.

Hopemax. the description was my error, it is rectangular in shape, not square. And, yes, it does say teen admission in the top corner. It is similar to 20000, but it says teen admission instead of ticket admission, and it just has the names of the MK lands on it, with nothing next to the land names. And, there's a number at the bottom left corner, 015959. Yes, it does say resort hotels on the back stamp. Could this be another scrapper?

7. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

@DISDebi

Is this the first pin?

[​IMG]

I found it on eBay but no reference to any identifying number

8. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Yes, that's it! I'm not 100% positive, but I'm still thinking scrapper. :(

9. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    530   0   0

Does the back have the ODPT logo on it with a year?

10. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

No. It says Exclusive Trading Pin Disneyland Resort Hotels Copyright Disney China on the back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.