• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Sign pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Sign pins?

MaidMarian

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone. :) I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend who doesn't have an account here. She recently found this pin on PinPics, and is wondering what the other pins in the collection might be:

Pin 66253 DLR - Fantasyland Area Restroom (Cheshire Cat) SURPRISE PIN

http://www.pinpics.com/pin.php?pin=66253

Sorry, I can't figure out how to link to pictures on PinPics; they've got them locked down pretty good. Anyway, the title doesn't have the name of the collection in it, and a search for "Disneyland signs" comes up with too many results. Can anyone show me the other pins in this collection? Thanks! :)

I did a search on the old site, narrowed it to DLR, Pin of the Month, 2008, surprise, and limited edition pins and came up with:

pin62028
Pin 62028: DLR - Alice in Wonderland Boarding Sign (Surprise Release)

pin61168
Pin 61168: DLR - Minnie & Friends Breakfast Sign (Surprise Release)

pin61040
Pin 61040: DLR - The Haunted Mansion® Attraction Sign (Surprise Release)

pin96626
Pin 96626: DLR - Goofy - Frontierland Signs - Surprise Pin

Ooo, great pin!! Definitely a must for us Cheshire and Alice in Wonderland collectors!! Sending you positive thoughts and Pixie Dust that your friend gets to add this pin to their collection!! :cheshire:

As I recall that was the only restroom pin in that set. WDI did do a restroom sign pin set for each of the lands that had the ladies and gentlemen signs in each set of 2 pins.

There were more than just those in the set. the very first one (if memory serves) was a sign in the parking lot. It was round and had a red background. I don't remember the Goofy Frontierland being part of that series either. This was the first one...

It says these pins are included...59726, 60163, 61040, 61168, 62028, 62687, 63947, 64360

There were more than just those in the set. the very first one (if memory serves) was a sign in the parking lot. It was round and had a red background. I don't remember the Goofy Frontierland being part of that series either. This was the first one...

It says these pins are included...59726, 60163, 61040, 61168, 62028, 62687, 63947, 64360

Thanks! This is interesting. I love pins based on real things you encounter in the park, like the trash bin pins. They have a nostalgic feeling. Pins of iconic food items like the Mint Julep, Dole Whip, etc. would be fun to collect! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back