• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 1/16

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What'll it be? Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases for the week of January 16, 2011!

dance_bandwagon.gif

Vala,

You did not overlook it last week. The Kaleidoscope set is the only new release I can find for this week. What on earth is going on with DS?

They also released the Pave TinkerBell, Alice and Jessica.

I have a feeling that DisneyStore.com is cutting back on pins. Too many are sitting around unsold these days (for various reasons). Now if they go to better quality, lesser quantity, I am all for it. We shall see with the next group of sneak peeks.

I haven't even been bothering staying up for the releases, doesn't look like anything good coming out soon. But I do come here to find out what's coming out, so a thank you to those who stay up for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back