• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Dlp jack skellington pin on ds uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Dlp jack skellington pin on ds uk

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
image1_zps9lgihzed.jpg

This is pin was released today on ds uk from dlp and is le 600 it has phantom manor in background this pin is very expensive @ £15.99 how can they justify this price when ds uk pins are only £9 and some of them are even lower edition size

I'm not keen on the price either, but its nice that we are having pins made available to us, that would normally be sold in the park. I would actually like to see more being made available, as so far I have not been tempted by the offerings. If pins with nicer designs or more sort after characters appeared on the UK site, I would probably think nothing of spending £15.99.

I believe it's because as with most DLP products on the Disney Store website, what it costs in euros is just is the same in pounds (i.e. If something costs €15.99 in the parks it will cost £15.99 on the Disney Store website). At least, this is a common experience for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back