• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Jumbo Frozen - Let It Snow - Pin ---- What size is it?

DLP DLP Jumbo Frozen - Let It Snow - Pin ---- What size is it?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The Jumbo Frozen pin . . . Little Anna sitting in front of a door playing with her dolls . . . anyone have measurements?

Sis loves Little Anna, and I saw one of these on eBay, and had noticed it it was the little girl Anna (which I had never seen). But so far, I haven't found anyone list the size. :) Thanks!

Elizabeth

The Jumbo Frozen pin . . . Little Anna sitting in front of a door playing with her dolls . . . anyone have measurements?

Sis loves Little Anna, and I saw one of these on eBay, and had noticed it it was the little girl Anna (which I had never seen). But so far, I haven't found anyone list the size. :) Thanks!

Elizabeth

245307d051de6562d45000eb336086ec.jpg

This says a size here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! Unfortunately, I think the only way I'll ever afford a Jumbo pin is to get/trade a scrapper! -grin- We had never heard of jumbo pins, and were wondering about the size of them. Thanks so much!

I would still caution against the scrapper. It is a much worse quality pin than the original. The enamel isn't even right, the screen printing is wrong, it even smelled foul when I got it. I stopped looking for it after I returned the fake, because it put me off so much.

If you're thinking about buying or trading for it, it could be a Grail. I and many other people here can attest that the pins you never thought you would get can somehow wind up with you anyway. With a little hope, trust, and pixie dust.
b41bbd2b0fd4dfe774589a4f005740e2.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'll share this with Sis!

Right now, I am thinking my "Grails" might be the 2009 Hidden Mickey Robin Hood coins! Oddly enough . . . I can't seem to get anyone to answer to trade requests for them! :) Not exactly what I'd consider a grail, but they are sure bucking for the position! -grin-

Grails are a fun thing to know what people really are loving, when it comes to pins (or anything they collect, for that matter!). Right now - other than the HM RH coins . . . It would have to be these ---

Pin 134948 WDI - Up 10th Anniversary Bottle Cap - Russell and Kevin

Pin 134341 HKDL - Explorer's Lodge Passport Stamp Set - Paradise Falls with Kevin and Babies

Pin 134734 Cast Exclusive - Up 10th Anniversary

Followed by:

Pin 70657 DSF - Disney Pixar's 'Up' - Kevin

Pin 127488 DSSH - Spring Blooms - Kevin - UP

Pin 96002 Disneystore UK: Kevin

Pin 115993 Disney Pixar Alphabet Mystery Collection – K – Kevin Only

OK...OK... Can you see I am Kevin nuts? ;)

Thanks so much for the advice! I'll see about staying away from the scrapper of this pin definitely!

I would still caution against the scrapper. It is a much worse quality pin than the original. The enamel isn't even right, the screen printing is wrong, it even smelled foul when I got it. I stopped looking for it after I returned the fake, because it put me off so much.

If you're thinking about buying or trading for it, it could be a Grail. I and many other people here can attest that the pins you never thought you would get can somehow wind up with you anyway. With a little hope, trust, and pixie dust.
b41bbd2b0fd4dfe774589a4f005740e2.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back