• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR 12/12 PickUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated thread, all prices are updated so you can take a peek. Will invoice likely tomorrow friday, once i've had a chance to weigh everything and add any pins I'm holding, etc. Thanks everyone. Today was quiet without the WOE release.

I will admit, the Candle processional is my favorite one, it's gorgeous.

Help DPF, someone PMd me for some maps but my inbox is like crazy train I can't find the note of who it was that wanted them.
Well, I have them...if the map master/maven could please stand...thank you kindly; should have added to my pick up list formally...my bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.