• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR - 2009 Cast Member Exclusive - Attraction Series Stained Glass Pins - Card backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR DLR - 2009 Cast Member Exclusive - Attraction Series Stained Glass Pins - Card backs?

baobao

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm trying to collect the 12 above but i'm super anal about card backs. a seller told me that this series came in baggies and not card backs. i know disney uses this method at DSF, but wondering if this story is true. any insight would be appreciated

It might be easier if you show us a picture of what pins you're talking about.

Is this one of them:

pin67246
Pin 67246: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Attractions Collection - Space Mountain

well makes it easier to collect. since i've passed on many b/c they didn't have backs. it's a zippy bag or a 100% sealed baggy? thanks for the replies guys

jesus. for a company with so much money, they certainly are cheap. haha thanks all, this makes me feel better about not having pin backs xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back