• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014 Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR DLR Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014 Pins

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
MNSSHP starts on 9/26 this year at DLR. Originally, the disneyparksmerchandise.com website listed all of the new MNSSHP pins as being released on that day. Today when I checked, they have been moved to 10/6 - does anybody know if this has happened in the past and if the pins were still available on the first few nights? If not, would they swap out ticket nights since that was part of the reason we wanted to go in the first place?

I'm also wondering who to call about this, because everybody I try to call has no clue. Hopefully someone on here has experienced something similar in the past!

I'm not sure about the pin release. You can ask but I don't think they would swap dates just because the pins weren't released on time.

If they aren't released this week and you miss them but are by the 3rd when I go, I can pick up pins for you at cost.

I suggest going to the ticket booth and seeing if you can exchange your tickets for the new dates. Explain to a supervisor that the only reason you wanted to go was because of the pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back