• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO DLR Oogie Boogie Bash & WDW Boo Bash

ISO DLR Oogie Boogie Bash & WDW Boo Bash

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
We are going to WDW Boo Bash on 8/31/21. Is anyone going to the DLR Oogie Boogie Bash this year? Looking to swap pins from both events if anyone is interested. VILLAINS only to me, but I am willing to pick up anything that I can for fellow collectors at the WDW Boo Bash, if desired and available.

However, as of today there is no mention of pins for either event.

Ooh, I was going to start a Oogie Boogie Bash thread. I'm going on 9/21 & 9/23. Happy to pick up pins, if there are any, but I'm not a legacy passholder, if there are pins for them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

krand1276, let keep in touch. Let me now if you need any Boo Bash pins, if and when they are announced. I will do the same for the Oogie DLR event back to you.

I haven't seen anything yet either. My parents are taking one of my kids to DLR for it in Sept. I've been trying to stalk looking for pins so I can ask my dad to pick a few up for me :p

DisneyJ posted this in the pin discussion. Looks like there will be pins at Oogie Boogie Bash.

DisneyJ posted this in the pin discussion. Looks like there will be pins at Oogie Boogie Bash.

I can't decide if I want Agatha to be included in the pins so there are more Agatha pins out there, or if I don't want her to be included so I won't have more to track down, LOL. I'm leaning towards hoping she was a late enough addition that they didn't include her on merch.

Went to Boo Bash and they had ZERO pins for the Event. I asked a CM at the Emporium and they pointed me to the Halloween section which only had the generic Halloween pins already posted. I think that since Boo Bash was put together so fast as a replacement for MNSSHP they did not have time to design any event pins.

My opinion of Boo Bash. For the money and if you expect it to be a mini-MNSSHP, you will be disappointed. Yes you can get candy at one location/Land, "free" water, soda, ice cream, popcorn. "Parade/cavalcade" was Donald and Daisy walking, and Mickey and Minnie in a gazebo. Villains was the Chernabog float from MNSSHP with a few Villains on the float and walking.

Was it worth over $120/person - not in my opinion. BUT, events like this is why we moved to Florida but I would have to think hard-and-fast about doing another Boo Bash level event at that price.

Back