• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Pick Ups - 5/27 & 5/28

Check it out. Not sure if anyone is interested in this. Available for pick up Jumbo pin LR $59.99
7d1e4dc67dd3b885bf73976ffce04bde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heya Fam. Apologies for the delay, Disney kicked my put and I was passed out when I got home and work has had me busy busy.

Sending invoices now. A few updates.
Some prices were updated Loki and IASW Passholder pin are actually $15.99, not $19.99 so I made the change.

Also, I had an INCREDIBLE time and had the opportunity to attend the preview of the Avengers campus.
Of course I bought pins :)
I have a few OE pins (Avengers Campus OE, and Quin Jet OE) I'm making available to our group as well as an Avengers JUMBO LE 1000. Will post momentarily as soon as I get invoices out.

And we're all set. Thanks everyone. All Pins are PAID and SHIPPED.
Your Tracking is available via your PayPal. If you need help or need me to pull it on my end, I'm happy to DM you with the tracking.

I'll be going back to the park in late August and will offer pick ups then as well.
Itza

Back