• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR - PIN PICK UPS - 9/1

SOLD! DLR - PIN PICK UPS - 9/1

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi Everyone,

So my next Visit to the OMK, will be on Wednesday.

If Anyone would like a pick up, drop me a comment below and/or send me a PM.

*Starting with this Pick Up, a Handling Fee of $2 for the 1st pin and .75 cents for each additional pin will be added.

If there are Any Questions, Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
Connie

Hi Connie. I am looking for the 5 pack mystery cups pins.

6505056906146-1

And the Magical Mystery Socks pins.

Thanks Connie. :)

Have any Oogie Boogie Bash pins been released yet? We'll be there on 10/31 but I'm sure any LE pins will be long gone by then.
I didn't see anything last Wednesday. I will keep an eye open though. That being said, I am sure @DisneyJ will have them posted on the New Merchandise Thread before I see them.

And you're going to the OBB on Halloween?! Get-out-of-Town. LOL. Congratulations!

I didn't see anything last Wednesday. I will keep an eye open though. That being said, I am sure @DisneyJ will have them posted on the New Merchandise Thread before I see them.

And you're going to the OBB on Halloween?! Get-out-of-Town. LOL. Congratulations!

No, we'll just be at DLR in general starting on 10/31, we're so excited just to be there again we didn't even look into going to the bash but we enjoyed it when we went in 2018. I am going to surprise my wife by going into Disneyland park that night which she is not expecting so we should get to see the decorations and people in costume!

No, we'll just be at DLR in general starting on 10/31, we're so excited just to be there again we didn't even look into going to the bash but we enjoyed it when we went in 2018. I am going to surprise my wife by going into Disneyland park that night which she is not expecting so we should get to see the decorations and people in costume!
ROCK & ROLL - @*Firefly* > Great IDEA! Your Wife will be SO HAPPY. Gosh, I know I would be if my husband surprised me with this!

Fortunately, my Enchant MK pass is open for the 31st. So, I will be making a reservation. I have made it a tradition to go and hand out Goodies on Halloween. However, this year I might not be able to do that...with the "C" word still Looming. But, it'll still be fun to Go!

Okay.. here it Comes...(first and foremost, a big shout out to @DisneyJ for the OBB merch post above).

Now...(clearing voice for a Deep Sound, picture Mr. Boogie talking here =-O)

"...Well Hello There...and what do we have Here? The Boogie Man has some Cool Merch...but it's Mine, all Mine...HAHAHA!"

Now can't you just Picture Him saying something like That?!?!

I just love being silly.

Seriously, if this dropped today, I'm on board for pick ups.

I'm eagerly looking forward to tomorrow's visit.

Southern California is finally Cooling off enough that I can enjoy full afternoon.

Now back to your regular scheduled programming. }:‑)

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back