• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing
All invoices are out. They should be correct as David and I compared notes. However if you have any questions, lmk. I tried to get good pins, but this type of event doesn't lend itself to having the normal amount of time to examine them. There are hundreds of people in line waiting. But if you are not satisfied with a pin please lmk and you can return it for a refund. Be aware on the Maleficent Sliders when you open the pin, the color on the left is lighter. I looked at several and they are all the same.:dunno:

And here's what they look like ;)
Tgb72Sn.jpg

All payments are in, and most packages have been delivered. Just waiting on 3 international ones. Please lmk if there are any problems with the pins or if I forgot any. Thanks!

Back