• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLRP Disneyland E stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLRP Disneyland E stitch

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I’m considering to buy this pin but it has a significant border. Seems a bit suspect but no scrapper warnings on PinPics (#83856).

12a0065ac673ad962358c629f90540b8.jpg

816b47dafc73c0a4b0e2cd986ed2005e.jpg

If anyone has reference pics, that’d be amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my opinion and hopefully someone has pic of an official pin to compare but from my perspective the border alone is not the only cause for concern, the border is inconsistently spaced around the pin and the discolored edges look like the pin was poorly plated. Also, the texture of the back of the pin looks a lot like it was copied using a clay or wax impression to create a mold and not a stamped piece like official pins.

Just my opinion and hopefully someone has pic of an official pin to compare but from my perspective the border alone is not the only cause for concern, the border is inconsistently spaced around the pin and the discolored edges look like the pin was poorly plated. Also, the texture of the back of the pin looks a lot like it was copied using a clay or wax impression to create a mold and not a stamped piece like official pins.

Thank you for the reply. I also posted on Facebook. There was one French guy who mentioned the entire set was scrapped, so I’m willing to take his word for it lol.

It’s too bad!! It’s a cool pin!

I’m considering to buy this pin but it has a significant border. Seems a bit suspect but no scrapper warnings on PinPics (#83856).

12a0065ac673ad962358c629f90540b8.jpg

816b47dafc73c0a4b0e2cd986ed2005e.jpg

If anyone has reference pics, that’d be amazing!

Pin picks is way behind on scrapper warnings there are old 2007 pins still have known scrappers but there's no warning on pin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back