• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Do you have a must have vinylmation!? Let me help you find it!

VINYL Do you have a must have vinylmation!? Let me help you find it!

Juiceddc2

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love helping people find what they are really looking for. I collect vinylmations and pins so I have connections to both and I dont mind trading vinyls for pins and vice versa. If theres a vinyl or a whole set your looking for please post it up here and I can try to make it happen! :)

YES! These!

ParkStarzHorizons.jpg

Blog1-21_Wall-E.jpg

--Melanie

Robot butler I can do! I think I have an extra at the moment actually lol. But Wall-E and Eve is hovering between 400-600 right now. I dont even have one lol. Pm me about the butler though!

I'm looking for these:

Day of the Dead, Dia de Los Muertos, 3" Vinylmation Holiday Series #3
Disney Vinylmation Day of the Dead Trade City Dia De Los Muertos LE 750 Pin

I have just dabbled into Vinyls - any and all lion king are needed at this point. I may have a few Beauty and the Beast for trade but I haven't fully decided yet.

First let me say we only collect 3" vinyls. Then we only do characters. I would love a Maleficent as a dragon if there is one. Darth Vader would be cool. Any Snow White character really. Any of them that are cute characters! I would have to see pictures! I have about 12 traders at this point so if you want me to make a list I will try.

Help Finding Aulani Mickey Vinylmation

Any help finding this vinylmation would be greatly appreciated!! :wavey::wavey:

7975283818_e9d741277a_b.jpg

I am looking for Aulani Mickey 2013.

Looks like this...

images

I have a Minnie Hawaii to trade if interested which looks like this:
398370_4919682876894_1703354683_n-1.jpg

Last edited:
If you can help im really really looking for....
The old woman from brave. ( pixar 2 chaser)

And either of the meeko vinylmations
( the furry friends meeko or the animation 3 meeko)

Back