• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you just hate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you just hate this?

Tr8dWitMe

New DPF Member
Rating - 85.7%
10   2   2
I am trying to trade assist for a pin and did not have a trader. I clicked on the members trading and the following came up.

[SIZE=+1]The information below is provided to assist you in TRADING pins, and should NOT be used to solicit sales or auctions. Please see our Terms of Use: pin selling is NOT ALLOWED on Pin Pics![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Members Trading Pin 00000[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1 anonymous member(s) not shown[/SIZE]

If your on Pinpics you should not be anonymous! You can not enter an Email address but either turn your trade assist off or delete your account. I would like to know if I have a pin in my Personal collection that I would be willing to part with. Then maybe get that dreaded "no thank you."

I have found that there are many that do this and it is not right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back