• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Docfish is at dlr! READ ME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Docfish is at dlr! READ ME!!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Hi folks!

Docfish2u is now at the park!
Friday 12/6:
I believe he is going to be at Zocalo again.
Will update the thread when I get home in the mid day...
We are all catching Frozen (not 3D) at the AMC at 10am.

Previous updates:
Thursday Dec 5.
today, thursday was a wonderful day of fun filled trading at Zocalo in DLR. David had a great time. and WILL be back in the park trading Friday I do believe! He re-loads his pin books at the hotel nightly, so you never know what you will find!
Wednesday: 12/4/13
11:45am

He said to tell EVERYONE he is currently at DCA.
Fly N Buy area.

Last edited:
how long are they in town. I am trying to get down there sat or sun. Hope they are having a good time so far.

today, thursday was a wonderful day of fun filled trading at Zocalo in DLR. David had a great time. and WILL be back in the park trading Friday I do believe! He re-loads his pin books at the hotel nightly, so you never know what you will find!

Super jealous! I wish I could have made it down to hang with such an awesome cast of DPF'ers.

Have fun guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back