• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! DOCFISH2U Zap-a-palooza SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! DOCFISH2U Zap-a-palooza SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT

fuzzybunny

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Well I got a zap from the docfish2u David and Amy and I love it,well for some reason the photo will not load but can tell you it is the # 22726 pin from the Three Little Pigs set, have been looking for this pin for a long time. Also want to thank lwrn2 for getting this pin for me. Thank You everyone and have a great Holiday season.:rock::angel::cheshire:
Linda(fuzzybunny)

Yay, the packages have started arriving!

Congrats! That looks like an awesome BBW pin. And good job on the assist, lwrn!

I've been excitedly checking the mailbox every day for Christmas letters/cards from friends and family. Nothing for the last 3 days. Starting to get bummed. Need to crank up the holiday music. Then today - I was zapped! Whoo-hoo! Back in the holiday spirit!

I too had a pin set I really, really like but with a missing piece.... and I needed to find it. But she kept eluding me. Well I got her today - 46463 (aka Tinker Bell's Garden Pin 3 of 6) - and now my Tinker Garden Collection is complete! Thanks Sir David and Amy!

Becky

I've been excitedly checking the mailbox every day for Christmas letters/cards from friends and family. Nothing for the last 3 days. Starting to get bummed. Need to crank up the holiday music. Then today - I was zapped! Whoo-hoo! Back in the holiday spirit!

I too had a pin set I really, really like but with a missing piece.... and I needed to find it. But she kept eluding me. Well I got her today - 46463 (aka Tinker Bell's Garden Pin 3 of 6) - and now my Tinker Garden Collection is complete! Thanks Sir David and Amy!

Becky
Yay! Congrats, that's two now! :D
Who's next? ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Lol makes sense, I imagine it would be pretty depressing if you waited everyday and received nothing though.

Part of the point of zaps, and the fun of them, is that you should NEVER EVER expect to receive one yourself. :hs:

11417515_1444340695875505_1914767405_n.jpg

Part of the point of zaps, and the fun of them, is that you should NEVER EVER expect to receive one yourself. :hs:

11417515_1444340695875505_1914767405_n.jpg

Seconded! For me most of the fun is waiting to see what people receive. I make secret bets with myself after looking at everyone's signatures and go "ooooh if it's this person I bet it's this pin from their siggy"

Plus it's like one giant art show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE seeing what people get; it's so often a pin I haven't seen/noticed before. For new releases of LEs and PTDs and such, the pins are discussed so much by people on here, or pictures posted, etc., that I'm somewhat familiar with them. But with these zaps, I get to see new-to-me pins that often come with a story of why the person wanted it, how long they've been looking for it, etc. It's just so cool!

Becky

awesome congrats

Well I got a zap from the docfish2u David and Amy and I love it,well for some reason the photo will not load but can tell you it is the # 22726 pin from the Three Little Pigs set, have been looking for this pin for a long time. Also want to thank lwrn2 for getting this pin for me. Thank You everyone and have a great Holiday season.:rock::angel::cheshire:
Linda(fuzzybunny)

Never fails to amaze me that a pin that goes all the way across the country arrives before pins just going down the coast!

Amazing! I'm so excited, how do we know if we didn't get zapped btw?

If you receive a package, you were zapped. Not everybody will be zapped. Not for lack of trying, mind you. I can always say I have tried to find everybody who posts in my zapapalooza something from their signatures. But as you might imagine, these are grail pins we are talking about. If they were easy, they would not be grails. So we do the best we can and hope that those who do not receive a grail can at least be happy that others have received something and know we did in fact give it our best shot to find something for everybody.

While I appreciate new posts, everybody who is lucky enough to get something, don't forget to read and follow rule#6. Like Santa, I am known to make lists of those who don't follow all 6 rules.

Last edited:
Seconded! For me most of the fun is waiting to see what people receive. I make secret bets with myself after looking at everyone's signatures and go "ooooh if it's this person I bet it's this pin from their siggy"

Plus it's like one giant art show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I LOOOOOVE this description of it! A giant art show! What a lovely thing!

For the whole festive period the most fun is definitely picking out gifts, wrapping them and then finally seeing the looks op people's faces when they unwrap them. Of course it's also fun to unwrap a gift for yourself, but the most fun is knowing you made someone else really happy :)

Congrats fuzzybunny & Pinfun! :bigthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back