• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anyone know if this DLR Tinker Bell/Small World pin is still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if this DLR Tinker Bell/Small World pin is still available?

supertank

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I wanted to get this for my wife for Christmas, and was at DLR yesterday while she was with my sisters elsewhere, and I thought it would be good to go pick it up so she wouldn't know... but I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if these are available anywhere, or where I can pick one up? Please let me know, thanks!
pin93433

Pin 93433: DLR - 2012 It's a Small World Holiday Gingerbread - Tinker Bell

Did you try all the pin places? If you can't find it at one, sometimes they will call the other pin shops to find out (or call the main merchandising people to look it up in their computers!) If not, possibly someone with access to Company D can check if it's there already?!

That's what I had to do with the Mad T Party Jumbo pin and the Snow White 75th Anniversary pin when I went on 12/13. I got the last ones in stock!

Last edited:
I went to Westward Ho, the pin place in NOS, LGM, the emporium and a couple pin areas in other stores... but didn't find it. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter as I won't be going back any time soon... I jsut figured I would feel better about it if it wasn't available, instead of me just not looking hard enough haha.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I ended up just buying it, as I'm praying to somehow miraculously get it here before Christmas... if they send it out tomorrow, there's a chance, right? Lol. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back