• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dolls for Disney pins - Classic PatF and Monster High Scaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolls for Disney pins - Classic PatF and Monster High Scaris

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
These dolls have been sitting in their boxes for a few years now... it's time to admit I just don't have room for them. I'd like to trade them for pins. I don't want to make a profit, I just want these to go to someone who will love & appreciate them!

attachment.php

Disney Classic Doll collection (not LE): Charlotte, Tiana, & Accessories set (2 outfits for Tiana, hairbrush, & frog figurines). Will trade these separately or together.

attachment.php

Monster High Scaris City of Frights - Skelita Calaveras

attachment.php

Monster High Scaris City of Frights - Jinafire Long

attachment.php

Monster High Scaris City of Frights - Catrine DeMew

attachment.php

Monster High Scaris City of Frights - Rochelle Goyle

Please comment or PM me with pin offers. None of these dolls have been removed from their boxes. Additional photos can be provided upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back