• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Donations needed for April DPF Pin Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Donations needed for April DPF Pin Party!

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello and salutations to all my fellow forum members!
You may be familiar with the pin parties that Amy and David have been hosting on So Cal each spring over the years, well sadly this is supposed to be their last event.
I want to send us out with a bang, and so I have decided to host a FREE giveaway during the party, for all who attend! I could use some help with some prizes, so if you are coming to the pin party, feel free to bring any pins, or other new Disney items you'd like to donate! I'll be giving away free tickets to everyone who attends, and extra tickets to anyone who donates, and anyone who makes a trade during the event! At the end of the party, I'll give away all the prizes!!

Can't attend the party, but maybe you've got some pins or some other items you'd like to send my way as prizes to donate to the fun? Well then I have an opportunity for you too!

For anyone who mails in items, ahead of the party I'd like to show my appreciation, so I have this grand prize for one lucky winner!
Pin 85350 - Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio LE 2,000
d239904f520547ca5bd514a53bbc08c0.jpg

Everyone else will still get a personal thank you package which will likely include some candy, and a card, and whatever else I can come up with :3

I will be accepting entries up until April 26th (the day before the pin party), and then I will do the randomizer for the grand prize on April 28th (the day after the pin party)

What sort of items should I donate, you ask? Anything really! Pins of any kind would be wonderful (even OE's which I'll likely make into little grab bags because we can all use park traders!), and any still new with tags Disney item, so dolls, plush, tsum tsums, stationary, whatever! (I am not asking for any $$, I just want Disney goodies!)
DM me for my address, and then I will get you added to the entry list!

I just really wanted to help give back to everyone here on the forum with my fun little giveaway, so thank you to everyone who sends in prizes, no matter how big or small <3
1568024.png;compress=true

Last edited:
Last edited:
Unfortunately, I cannot go to their last Hoorah but I can donate some Disney stuff. I have your address. I'll see what I can find

I'm not entering for this as I won't be mailing in my items, but I'll set some stuff aside to bring with me.

I cannot go (although I always hoped to make it to one) but have some items I can donate.

PM me your info please!

Just to clarify, I can just bring my donations (or would it be easier to mail them ahead of time)?

If you bring your donations to the party, you will get extra tickets for the giveaway there, but will not be entered into this giveaway for the PODM. The PODM giveaway is for people who send in stuff before the party (since it was geared towards the people who cannot attend).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you bring your donations to the party, you will get extra tickets for the giveaway there, but will not be entered into this giveaway for the PODM. The PODM giveaway is for people who send in stuff before the party (since it was geared towards the people who cannot attend).

I just read your response. I'll be bringing my donations to the party. So, I don't need to participate in the drawing for the PoDH.

Got it! I’ll bring my donations directly to the event

It is now April, and the pin party is only 3 weeks away! If you want to send in some prizes, to be entered into my giveaway you still have time, but I'd do so soon!
Reminder for @momin.ator, @Disneychildwithin, @curiousdinah, and @stitchismyspiritanimal let me know if you guys are still planning to send something my way :3
Personally, I want to send a big SHOUT-OUT to all members that are sending in items for the raffle.

You all ROCK!

I really hope that tickets get drawn for every single one of you to win something.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back