• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dooney and Burke Haunted Mansion Purse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooney and Burke Haunted Mansion Purse
Want want want this bag ...I hope they have them in stock when I go in September.

I really want that purse which is funny because I'm not one for purses normally. But it's HM and I can't help myself. I'm going in a couple of weeks and I really hope it's on the shelves.

So... my purse arrived yesterday... I truly haven't made up my mind about it. I really love the outside of it but the inside red is so freaking overwhelming and its suede-like, which to me just seems weird. The way it was packaged in the box, the top was folded over, and I think I would like it more if it was MEANT to be that way, because its just supposed to be puffed out zipped across the top. I just have to decide if its gonna be a display piece or if I'm gonna sell it.

I really like this purse too. It is the first DB purse design that I like. The HM wallpaper design I always like. Every time I go to DLR I am hoping they have a design for the DB purse that I like, but I am not really a fan of what has come out prior. I have liked the La Sport bag designs with the Small word designs better and wish they would some of those for the DB purse.

I am glad to hear the bag is not limited edition and just need to wait for more to come out.

Well, I'm here and surprisingly some CM's haven't even heard of the bag. :( I'm not done looking tho. It's only my first evening.

So, I think I was able to order one of the purses, I got confirmation and everything, but...my order status says, "unobtainable." That makes me a little nervous. Does anyone know anything about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back