• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!
Received my prize, thank you so much for the lovely pin and unexpected bonus stickers, so nice!! :)
TlCo6Sy.jpg

I am soooo blown away by Gwen’s generosity that she’s shown everyone, and in awe of the kind package I got. @momin.ator I absolutely loved the note, and the three pins I received had me grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. The Pluto as a Pirate fits right in with my Pluto Pirate pins I have going, the Pluto as Mickey fits right in with my Pluto w/ Mickey pins, and the Tokyo pin is so darn shiny and thoughtful (didn’t know I wanted it until today). You hand picked three pins I didn’t own but will have a forever home now, I can’t thank you enough!!!

3c818182d7404d9846ba437ebbb3be13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My package arrived too! It didn't take too long for an US package. :) First thing I pulled out was the kind note and a bonus:

IMG-20201205-130759.jpg

And I gotta say I was really moved by this. Pinocchio is one of my absolute favorite Disney movies & one of my main collections, so it was so thoughtful! Thank you so, so much!!

The pins themselves look really beautiful in person (the details!), not sure I can capture it on a photo, but here they are:

IMG-20201205-131013.jpg

The Donald pin is, to my knowledge, the only official Disney hard enamel pin that sort of includes/alludes to the Duck Avenger, so it's a big grail for me! And Roger's drawing is so amazingly done, I love it!

Once again a big THANK YOU, @momin.ator !

My package arrived too! It didn't take too long for an US package. :) First thing I pulled out was the kind note and a bonus:

IMG-20201205-130759.jpg

And I gotta say I was really moved by this. Pinocchio is one of my absolute favorite Disney movies & one of my main collections, so it was so thoughtful! Thank you so, so much!!

The pins themselves look really beautiful in person (the details!), not sure I can capture it on a photo, but here they are:

IMG-20201205-131013.jpg

The Donald pin is, to my knowledge, the only official Disney hard enamel pin that sort of includes/alludes to the Duck Avenger, so it's a big grail for me! And Roger's drawing is so amazingly done, I love it!

Once again a big THANK YOU, @momin.ator !
I'm glad it made it to you! and that you like the pins and the stickers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back