• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF Surprise Snow White Vintage Poster 3-Pin Set - ends 2-10 at 6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF Surprise Snow White Vintage Poster 3-Pin Set - ends 2-10 at 6pm PST

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Up for bid is this gorgeous three-pin set, newly released at DSF! This was a surprise release on February 2, 2016, to celebrate the release of the Signature Collection Blu-Ray of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Bids will be accepted until Wednesday, February 10 at 6 pm PST/9 pm EST, and the pins will be shipped shortly after.

image_zpsvjfyt9xi.jpeg

image_zpsggcm5fkt.jpeg

image_zpszbghpgdg.jpeg

image_zpsjujssd0c.jpeg

My pinpics ID is timeerkat for reference to what I already have and my main wants.

MAIN PIN WANTS

Vendor Screening Bing Bong flower pin
DSF Mickey Waffle pin

Simba and Rafiki sorcerer hats
DLP lanyard refresh pins that I don't have
Capricorn and Aquarius pins that I don't have
Robin Hood
Lion King
Inside Out
Rescue Rangers

Daisy by herself
Clarabelle by herself
LEs with good trade ratios
Other things not otherwise listed here but that are on my pinpics wants

MAIN NON-PIN WANTS

Custom artwork (I have two ideas in mind; if interested in bidding this feel free to PM me about specifics)
Zootopia-themed display lanyards (Nick lanyard and Judy lanyard)

Nick and Judy Zootopia vinylmations and Funko figures/mystery minis
Other Judy merchandise
Inside Out merchandise (primarily Joy, Bing Bong, or the entire group)

Not Looking For

Fantasy pins
Hidden Mickeys (except for what is listed in my pinpics)

Princesses
Vinylmation
Holiday/dated pins (except for Lion King, Robin Hood, and/or pins listed in my pinpics)
Fab Five (except Daisy and Clarabelle)
Jessica Rabbit
Tinker Bell
Current DLR rack pins
Scrappers/damaged pins

Thanks for closer look i didn't even know those have been released, best of luck with your auction!

I will start off the bid with this I know it's not on your wants but will make a good trader is in fantastic condition and comes on backing card

image1_zpswfk0tqkm.jpg

[h=3]Pin 95537 UK Disney Store - Surprise Release - Song of the South[/h]

[h=3]Pin 95153 DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 7 - Quasimodo[/h]

This auction is for the full set of three. I was able to snag another set at DSF today, though, so if there is enough interest in single pins from the set I might consider putting the three pins up as individual auctions after this one is over.

wow these look lovely and would look amazing in my collection ! i don't have much from your wants list sorry but i have these pins from it which i'll take out of my collection ,
the pins are 40291 DLRP cast lanyard Thumper
pin40291th200
, 74482 DLRP cast lanyard Panchito
pin74482th200
and 78461 DLRP cast lanyard Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket
pin78461th200
thanks from Sabrina .

I looked through your PinPics and didn't see anything on your main wants list that coincided with my collection, but I'll throw my hat in the ring with several LE traders.

1. WDI I.D. Badge Series 2 (Captain Hook)
- ID: #64508
- LE 300
- Want/trade: 63/21

8wJEG3X.jpg

2. DSF Glitter Star Timothy Mouse
- ID: #65001
- LE 300
- Want/trade: 24/19

0xqOEG8.jpg

3. DLR Autopia Fastpass
- ID: #81222
- LE 750
- Want/trade: 65/14

Ern1H59.jpg

4. DLR Haunted Mansion O'Pin House (Parlor Maids)
- ID: #70726
- LE 999
- Want/trade: 64/25

nOk4N7J.jpg

Pin 1 Pin# 34379 DLR - The Lion King (Scar & Hyenas)
Pin 2 Pin# 109483 Disney Shanghai Store Princess Framed Set - Ariel
Pin 3 Pin# 106386 WDW/DLR - Storybook Night Mystery Collection - Rapunzel ONLY

First one is from you wants, next two have triple didget wants and single didget traders .

Well I'm out as I'm not even on the leader board so I guess my bid doesn't even count I think it's very rude not to even adnoledge some ones bid when they have taken the time to bid on your auction in the first place! :(

Well I'm out as I'm not even on the leader board so I guess my bid doesn't even count I think it's very rude not to even adnoledge some ones bid when they have taken the time to bid on your auction in the first place! :(

Huh?? They did say thank you for the first bid. Most auctions on here the people normally only post who the top three bids are. I really don't think they were ignoring your bid, I just think they like the other bids a little bit more that's all.

I will start off the bid with this I know it's not on your wants but will make a good trader is in fantastic condition and comes on backing card

image1_zpswfk0tqkm.jpg

[h=3]Pin 95537 UK Disney Store - Surprise Release - Song of the South[/h]

[h=3]Pin 95153 DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 7 - Quasimodo[/h]

Thank you for the first bid!

Your bid... followed by her thank you..

Damien - I apologize if it seemed like I was ignoring your bid. I always only list the top three bids on my auction leader boards (you can look up some of my prior auctions to see this is the case).

hmm second place .. i'll add this pin to my bid please ,it's 51816 WDW Fantasmic Mickey Mouse spinner
pin51816th200
,i'm adding this pin because on the spinner part it has different villains and Scar from the Lion King is one of the villains on it ,the other villains featured are Chernabog from Fantasia ,Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty and Jafar from Aladdin , thanks.

Thank you for the wonderful new bids, everyone!

New Leader Board (Top 3)

1 - disneykins
2 - teddy_ruxpin3 - lucan444

Ashley - you're welome. Thank you for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back