• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSSH - 2014 Valentine's Day letter - Aladdin and Jasmine. Ends 2/9/14 at 7 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSSH - 2014 Valentine's Day letter - Aladdin and Jasmine. Ends 2/9/14 at 7 pm PST

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Up for auction a this beautiful Valentine's Day letter pin.
This pin is perfect for a Valentine's Day present for yourself or for a special person in your life.

Pin PD102038: DSSH - 2014 Valentine's Day letter - Aladdin and Jasmine
LE400

This Auction will end on Sunday, 2/9/14 at 7 pm PST (DLR Time)
and All DPF Rules Apply

What I am looking for (My wants (I collect a lot of stuff):

- Tangled, Enchanted, Bolt, BatB, Sleeping Beauty and Mulan
- Disney Characters dressed as other Disney Characters
- Disney Characters on attraction rides
- Disney Characters dressed in Cast Member Costumes
- PODMs and PTDs

Also looking for pins for my Valentine. His DisneyPinPlace or PinPics is tr1ckstyle
If needed my PinPics is fordracing

What I am not looking for:

- Damaged/Counterfeit/Scrappers
- Most pins that are dangle
- Most pins that have dates or wording (DLR times with dates of 2012 to 2014 are ok)

Thank you for stopping by and happy bidding!

this is really pretty, I wish I had something you'd like. i'll have to go for the Disney characters on attraction rides category. i'll try with these please ,pinpics numbers 88183 mickey mouse and monorail with Cinderella castle, 88640 space mountain ,both on original cards, thank you.

Bumping and forgot to mention that I also collect:

Characters in Sorcerer Hats, Frozen, Alice with Dinah and Rodent pins (Gus Gus, etc) for my Princess Fluffy who is my other Valentine.

Fluffy says Hello Everyone :)
attachment.php

Since there have been no new bids I will go ahead with a leader board.

1st - chroll with a beautiful Enchanted pin
2nd - teddy_ruxpin with awesome monorail and space mountain pins

Thanks for the great bids :)

oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this auction and I traded that pin away! I'm so sorry Rachel.

my replacement bid:
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection -
Rapunzel Only

Pin 91773: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 -
Pascal

Pin 94257: Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Tiana
ONLY

Pin 96877: WDI - Test Track Icon Set - Speedometer Logo
Only (Pink)

hmmmm this is very hard.

1. Chroll - love the Rapunzel crest, have the pascal but Jerome will love it, Jerome has the Tiana pin but I would put it in my collection its beautiful, the last one hmmm I really hate pink but Jerome would probably love it.

2. teddy_ruxpin - the monorail and space mountain pins are awesome, love the Beauty and the Beast (I had it once and zapped it away and would be great to have back in my collection)

The leader board might change when I have more time to think. Auction Ends Tomorrow. Thank you for the bids :)

Wow this is getting harder...Leader board for now is:

1. jadeites-lady - Jerome really, really wants this pin
2. Clara9271 - I love main street pins and Jerome would really like the pressed pennie
3. bookhugger - I love this bracelet. Its in third right now cause I have a question. Do you know if it is adjustable? I have really small wrist and bracelets fall off lol

Sorry I didn't update leader board today. I had a lot of house work to do and I pulled my back out (I think that is what you call it, I call it my back really hurts lol)

The winning bid goes to the pin my Valentine has been really wanting so the winner is jadeites-lady. Thank you everyone for your bids and PM coming jadeites-lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back