• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BatB Anniversary pin

SOLD! DSSH BatB Anniversary pin

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
So I was taking a quick break at work today, browsing around in my phone and Whoa! There’s a DSSH release that just posted! I click it and expect to see a time counting down to when we’ll be randomized but I end up going right in with a good number! Awesome! An immediate surprise release I was lucky enough to see at the right time. Im going to get the pins! We’re counting down, I’m under 100, and….the line pauses. Oh oh. Paused after 15 minutes? That doesn’t look good. And sure enough, it isn’t. The message changes to a new link and there’s three minutes for me to get there to be randomized. So I scramble to open a couple browsers to maximize my chances. Not a lot of time to do it so I don’t get far before the change to the “we’re randomizing” bar. Oh man, I’m nervous. I’ll be pretty bummed if I get bad numbers after having a good one. The returns start coming in and they are not great 800 here, 900 there. But the third one…we’ll, you can probably guess from the name of this thread - 140! I got in, got some of the Encanto pins, and the BatB anniversary. I’m going to hold the Encantos until I see the movie, but Beauty is available for trade. DM if you are interested.

Here’s the pin (from dssh) if not familiar with it.

04e1adf6213d5227e6c94b00751664b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back